01 May 2013

An American in Paris: Day #1

I'm back from Paris and London. The trip was a dream come, and I can't wait to share the highlights! 

Every night as my 6 girlfriends and I ate dinner together, I had us play the "High-Low Game" in which we each shared our highs of the day and a low. In the name of blogpost brevity, I'll stick to this trend and list (and photo document, of course) my highs for each day! 

Day One Highs

1. Steak Frites dinner at Le Relais de l'Entrecote
I'm telling you, these steak frites were beyond anything I've ever had before—and I grew up in Indiana, the mecca of beef.
zara (similar here), blouse: madewell (old), coated denim: ag, pumps: nine west, necklace: rebecca minkoff

2. Reuniting with Casey at the Arc de Triomphe
I haven't seen my dear Casey since she moved away last October. It was so much fun spending the week with her!
sweater: alice + olivia, boots: cole haan, bag: cole haan


3. Our Paris Apartment
If ever you are going with a group of people to Europe, use AirBNB. For a great price, we had this beautiful 4 bedroom apartment in Champs-Elysees.
 And it was on this street. Gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment