13 December 2011

our go-to party pieces

We're in the midst of party season, and figuring out what to wear for each festive occasion can be daunting. To give you some ideas, here are our favorite go-to staples.

Natalie
Right now I'm loving the high-contrast drama of my Ted Baker tuxedo blazer ($365). A good alternative to wearing a dress, it's appropriate for almost any holiday occasion. 

Casey
This fun cropped coat by Alice + Olivia ($440) is my go-to piece for all holiday parties this year. It's gray faux fur gives an effortlessly stylish vintage feel while the princess sleeves and stand-up collar add extra warmth during the cold holiday season. Plus, who doesn't love a good fur? 

Arthur
My go-to holiday party staple this Christmas season is this Alfani Plush Velvet Blazer ($109.99). It's warm and adds just the right amount of luxe to any outfit, especially when paired with a white button-down and my favorite denim. 

Hermy
For any holiday party, I can't leave my house without the right clutch. For these festivities, I prefer simple accessories, like this J.Crew clutch ($110). It allows me to wear a sequin dress or blouse and not look too over the top. 


No comments:

Post a Comment