16 December 2011

gifts for your man

We all want to buy the perfect gift for our significant other, but it can be hard to come up with something that seems just as special as he is to you. The Our Style File team is back with some of our favorite gift ideas for the significant others in our lives.

Casey
Every man looks dapper in a sport coat. It instantly classes up his look. I can't wait to see my husband in the Country Wool Blazer ($152) by Ben Sherman. This blazer worn with a T-shirt, jeans, and chukkas—now that's a sharp look!

Natalie
Men don't get to wear a lot of accessories, so each one should have panache. These Crest Cufflinks $365) from one of my husband's favorite designers, John Varvatos, are sure to add an understated coolness to his French cuffs. 

Arthur
Since Blake and I enjoy traveling so much, the only option for a gift was this Weekender ($900) by the Jean Shop. 

Hermy
My boyfriend's shoe pick: a sneaker. I prefer something more dressy that he can wear with a button up, instead of a T-shirt. What I love about these Sperry Top-Sider Winter A/O Boots ($130) is that they can easily be dressed up or down. What he'll love is the inside lining that makes these shoes as comfortable as a sneaker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment