28 December 2011

all that glitters

We love all things that shine and shimmer. And what better time is there to showcase your sparkly best than New Year's Eve?

Here are our favorite blinged-out items that are sure to make you feel fabulous as your ring in 2012.


Natalie's Pick
While a good pair of glitter pumps is always acceptable party attire, I love the rhinestones on these Ferragamo Cindy pumps ($1,113). (And I'm slightly obsessed with the houndstooth sole.)

Casey's Pick
I just got these little ditties from J.Crew  ($35) for Christmas, and I'm excited to wear them while ringing in the New Year! They're fun, festive, and sparkly. 

Arthur's Pick (Intern)
My favorite sparkly holiday item this year is none other than my Canturi Cubism diamond ring. Min, in yellow gold, adds warmth to any look. 

Hermy's Pick (Intern)
My favorite holiday sparkly piece is this sequined crochet tank top from Gryphon ($120). I love the versatility of it. Depending on what kind of holiday party you are going to, you can dress it up with a pink blazer and trousers, or down with a pair of skinny jeans and some black pumps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment