05 December 2011

give the best to your bff

The holidays are officially here: Santa ushered in Christmas at the Macy's Day Parade, the Rockefeller Tree is lit, and all of NYC is abuzz with holiday magic! This also means a plethora of gift giving and holiday parties. The Our Style File team loves all things holiday, so for the next few weeks we will share some of our favorites to help you give and celebrate in fashion.

For today, we each have selected our favorite gift ideas to give our best friends aka "besties" or "Bffs." Whatever you call your #1 confidante, he/she deserves the perfect give for being the perfect friend!

Natalie
My friends mean the world to me, and I love putting a lot of thought into their gifts. One of my BFFs is a sporty, young mom, and I think these La Mer watches ($150) with interchangeable bands will be a perfect way for her to maintain her casual-chic style. 

Casey
Even for the girl who has it all, I was able to find a gift for my BFF that she hasn't yet bought for herself—a beautiful Nissa "Estella" bracelet ($125) handmade in NYC. It's a great way to mix a bit of her sophistication with some urban edge. 

Arthur, Intern
My best friend Charlie is a "techy" for sure, but the only thing he's mentioned wanting is a pair of fingerless gloves to replace the ones he recently lost. I found this great pair from Marc by Marc Jacobs ($88). 

Hermy, Intern
I may not be able to spend Christmas with my best friend, but I will send her the warmth of the holiday season with this Club Monaco faux fur scarf. This scarf is an ideal way to add luxury to any ensemble. 


No comments:

Post a Comment