01 August 2013

Black and White Oasis

 Dress: Oasis (similar style here and here). Shoes: Nine West. Earrings: J.Crew (old)
 
This is another gem that I found at Oasis on my trip to London this past spring. I love that I can wear it day or evening, and the embroidered details around the neckline are lovely. However, my favorite part about this dress is that even with the deep V and cutout in the back, I can still wear a regular bra! I wish more designers would follow suit, don't you?!

Photo credit: Angie Harding

3 comments:

  1. I actually had a dress like this 25 years ago. Nice to see it back. Thanks Nat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such an easy style! I'm glad it's back, too.

      Delete
  2. I love this dress!
    BTW...you look GORGEOUS!

    Megan Paschen

    ReplyDelete