09 November 2010

a little lacy number


Lace is as hot now as it was in the Elizabethan Era. That being said, when incorporating lace into your wardrobe, I do subscribe to the principle of  “all things in moderation.” Stick to one lace piece at a time, please!
--Nat

Pair a great lace camisole with a cardigan or jacket for a touch of elegance and class. (J. Crew, $98)

This Elie Tahari top looks incredible on. Yes, I tried it, I died, and I was resurrected a lace goddess! (Bergdorf Goodman, $328)

 Switch up a dress outfit with some lace legwear. (Anthropologie, $18)

From far away, this looks like a standard black skirt, but zoom in to see the beautiful lace detailing, making this See by Chloe skirt a versatile way to wear to the trend.  (Neiman Marcus, $195)

 You can add lace to your footwear, too. I love the sweetness and sophistication of these Betsey Johnson pumps. (Nordstrom, $149.95)

No comments:

Post a Comment